Makeup Artist Ipoh
When looking for a makeup artist in Ipoh for your event, Makeup Artist Malaysia has the artist you need to create your makeup look. You will be satisfied with the results, as well as the experience you will receive when utilizing one of our specialists.
Our Cosmetic Artists
Our hiring process consists of in depth interviews that give us and idea of how the cosmetic artist will fit in with our needs. We check their previous work in order to get an idea for their style when it comes to creating looks for the services that we provide. We also check to make sure they are well equipped to build lasting customer relationships in order to provide a positive experience that customers will be happy to tell their friends and families about.
So we can offer variety to our customers, our artist list will continue to grow over time. This also allows us to have plenty of artists that are able to readily supply our services. The below listed services are what we are able to provide:
- Indian and Malay bridal
- Face painting
- Stage Performance
- Chinese and Korean Bridal
- Pre-wedding photoshoot
- ROM and engagement
These are just a few of the services that we provide you with. In order to see the rest of our services, please visit the “service” menu bar to view our entire makeup services offered.
Things to Ask During a Bridal Makeup Trial
In order to make the most of your makeup trial there are a few things that you can request the cosmetics artist to do in order to ensure they are the one you are looking for.
- Ask to see their portfolio. When looking over their portfolio, take notice of how well they are able to work with various skin tones. Are they able to create many different looks? These are things to consider and look for.
- Ask what all the trial will include. Some makeup trials include doing your makeup and then being able to go take pictures if you plan on engagement pictures. Some other artists may want to play around with a few looks for you. You may also have them fix your hair if they do hair.
- Ask for the price of the trial. Be sure to ask what their policy is regarding trials in order to ensure that you know exactly what you will be getting.
- During your trial the artist will ask you a variety of questions that will include questions about your skin type, the kind of makeup that you typically wear, how you wish to look for your wedding, the colors you will be wearing at the wedding and any events and what your skin care regime is.
- The brand of cosmetic that they will use. This is really important because if you are going to be outside in warm weather and then coming inside to a cool temperature, you don’t want that to affect your makeup. Most makeup artists will only use quality brands such as MAC.
- Lastly, be sure to take plenty of pictures after your trial so that you can see what you like the most about the makeup you received and if there is anything you would like to change.
Ipoh Makeup Artists
For EnquiriesPlease fill up the form and we will send the information via email or call us at +60 124596036